- Make the pesto: Place the basil leaves, Parmesan cheese, garlic and half of the pine nuts in a food processor and add the olive oil. Mix until it has a nice thickness (not too thin).
- Take four pieces of aluminum foil for the salmon and brush with olive oil.
- Place the salmon in the aluminum foil and coat the top with the homemade pesto.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place them next to it.
- Grill the pine nuts until they get some color and place them on the salmon.
- Wrap the packages loosely.
- Light the barbecue and get to a medium heat.
- Place the salmon in foil on the BBQ and grill them in about 8 minutes to a core temperature of 50℃.
If you're looking for another delicious salmon recipe, check out my version of Bruschetta with Tomato and Salmon.
Good luck making and lots of Grill fun !!!!