Easy Beef Quesadillas
1. Heat olive oil in a wide pan over high heat. Add onions and cook until soft about 2minutes and then add garlic cook for another minutes.
2. Add in your mushrooms, peppers, beef and cook until the beef has turned from pink to a brown. Stir in your sweet chilli sauce, paprika and hot sauce. Simmer for a minute.
3. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Set the filing aside
4. Pre-heat a non stick pan over medium heat (a dry pan, no oil at all).
5. Place your tortilla in the pan, then top on 1 side with cheese, 2-3 tbs of your filling (more depending on size) and as much cheese as you want.
6. Fold tortilla it in half. Press down lightly and cook for 2-3minutes until the underside is golden.
7. Carefully flip over using a spatula and cook on the other side for 2 minutes.
8. Transfer to a chopping board and cut in half.
9. Serve immediately with a salad of taco sauce.