*Preheat the oven to 190℃ *
- Start by mixing together all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Then apply the rub all over the chicken making sure to get in all the cavities of the chicken.
- Open the can of Mango IPA, without taking a sip of it because it is so delicious. Then place the rear end of the chicken onto the top of the can pushing the chicken 3/4 of the way down.
- Place onto a baking tray and then place in the oven for 50 minutes or until the centre of the chicken reads 65 on a temperature probe, then turn the oven up to 200℃ to get the skin of the chicken really crispy.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 12 minutes. Carve and then serve.
- I served mine with charred spring onion and spicy rice finished with fresh mango to complement the taste of the chicken.