- Heat olive oil in a cast iron pan. Sauté shrimp on high heat for a minute.
- Add in garlic cloves. Let it start to cook.
- Add tomato sauce and seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add oregano and mint. Simmer the mixture for a few minutes.
- Put in feta cheese and onion powder.
- Turn the oven to BROIL mode. Put the pan under the grill for 2 mins or so till the cheese bubbles and the shrimp starts to char slightly.
- Garnish with some more dried mint, dried oregano and fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.