Hot Smoked Salmon Pasta With Boursin Cheese & Cavolo Nero
Happy World Pasta Day!! A really quick and easy pasta dish for you guys today, perfect to whip up on a weeknight as it’s made in under half an hour… such a luxuriously creamy and deeeeelicious dinner.
* Substitute any pasta of your choice and replace the cavolo nero with spinach, spring greens, asparagus or courgettes*
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and reserve some of the pasta cooking water, set aside
- Heat a large pan on medium heat, add a glug of olive oil, sauté the leeks and cavolo nero for about 10 minutes, add the garlic then sauté until tender
- Add the Boursin cheese and crème fraîche then tip in the cooked pasta and heat through until all combined and hot
- Add a little pasta water to get the sauce to your desired consistency
- Finally add the smoked salmon and lemon juice, then season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes if using
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley
- Serve hot and enjoy!