- Cut the loaf of Italian bread into cubes
- Throw on sheet pan and drizzle olive oil all over
- Heat in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes until they are golden brown and hard
- Throw cubes of bread into a food processor on high until you get fine bread crumbs
Now Let's DO this
- Heat the chicken stock in a separate pot. Do not boil just need to warm it up
- Add the 2 tbsps of black pepper into the stock. Let sit and set aside for at least 20 minutes
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium. Add the risotto to the pan and let it toast up
- Add in the ¼ Cup of white wine to the pan and stir
- Gradually add in the the black pepper chicken stock, make sure to stir until the liquid is cooked off and repeat until the 3½ Cups of stock is cooked off into the risotto
- Turn heat to low, cover with lid and let sit for about 10-15 minutes
- Stir in the cheese mixture and mix well.
- Use a ¼ Cup measuring cup to scoop out and measure the risotto balls for even size and even cooking. Roll into ball shape with the palm of your hands.
- OPTIONAL - cut cubes of the truffle pecorino to stuff inside the middle of the risotto balls
- Let the balls sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to cool down, solidify and keep it's shape.
- Get your breading station ready! Flour - Beaten eggs - Breadcrumbs ( add & mix with salt, pepper and grated Parmigiano)
- Dip and roll the balls into the flour first, egg second and lastly the breadcrumb mixture.
- Air Fry for 20-25 minutes until it is golden & crispy brown! For oven, 20-25 minutes as well. If frying in a deep oil fryer, 10 minutes.
- Top with more fresh cracked black pepper and fresh grated Parmigiano & Pecorino