- In a bowl combine together the following: mushroom flavored soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar, oyster sauce, shaoxing wine, sesame oil and white pepper powder. Keep aside.
- Heat water in a wok. Let it come to a boil. Add the fresh noodles. Boil for exactly one minute using the tongs to separate the strands. Drain immediately and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a wok. Spread out the noodles in an even layer all around the wok. Turn the heat to medium. Drizzle a tablespoon of oil around the rim and cook the noodles for about 4 mins till crunchy. Use a flat ladle to turn the noodles and cook the other side too. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Add the thinly sliced onions. Cook on high heat till it starts to caramelize. Add fried noodles and toss. Add the prepared sauce above. Use tongs to separate the cluster noodles so all the strands get tossed with the sauce. The whole process shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Add sliced green onions. Serve immediately.