- Heat your oven to 200℃. In a large, shallow bowl, whisk together the sriracha, soy sauce, honey and coconut oil until well-combined. Add the salmon fillets and toss gently to coat. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and beginning to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger and kaffir lime leaves and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, around 1 minute.
- Add the kale a few handfuls at a time, stirring after each addition so it starts to wilt, until all of the kale is added. Cook, stirring frequently, until all the leaves are wilted, around 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and sriracha and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt, if needed.
- Transfer the kale to an oven proof dish or roasting tin. Remove the salmon fillets from the marinade and place them on top of the kale. Spoon some of the excess marinade over the fillets so that they’re nicely coated.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillets), or until the salmon is just opaque and easily flaked with a fork.
- Enjoy as is or serve with Coconut Rice and top with Chilli Crisp, as pictured below.