This quick and easy tabbouleh recipe will have everyone coming back for a little extra!
- Wash your parsley, pat dry, remove stems and roughly chop.
- Start cooking your quinoa as per package instructions. I cut the standard recipe in half because you don't need much: ½ Cup dry quinoa with 1 Cup of water (you'll have leftovers regardless). Bring to a boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes, covered.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and transfer to a bowl. Place in fridge to cool.
- Prep your dressing in a large salad bowl: add your lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and ground cumin. Mix well.
- Chop your cucumber, green onion, and tomato finely. Add to the bowl with parsley, 3 tbsps of cold quinoa (or to your liking), and pour dressing over. Mix well and serve!