- Make the garlic & herb yoghurt sauce: combine the ingredients in a bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the pine nuts and cook, stirring frequently, until golden. Transfer the toasted pine nuts to a small plate.
- Turn the heat up to high. Return the frying pan to the stove and add a splash of olive oil. Add the beef mince, breaking it up with a wooden spoon or potato masher (it works surprisingly well!). Cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Once browned, season with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste.
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, around 5 minutes. Add the garlic, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and allspice and cook, stirring constantly until nice and fragrant, around 2 minutes.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat. Return the toasted pine nuts to the pan, add the fresh parsley and stir to combine.
- Heat the pitta breads according to package instructions. To assemble: slather the pitta breads with the yoghurt sauce and top with the beef; serve immediately.