TAP FOR INGREDIENTS
- Put the egg yolks into a bowl, grate in the Parmesan ( I used already grated ) then mix with a fork and put to one side.
- chop up the chorizo into small chunks and leave aside.
- Add the spaghetti to a pan of well salted water and cook until al dente.
- now add the chorizo into a pan and cook on a medium heat.
- once the spaghetti is done drain ( but keep some pasta water ) and add the pan of chorizo and remove from the heat.
- Add a touch of spaghetti water and then pour in the egg mixture stirring well, add more water until it looks lovely and glossy,
- serve with more Parmesan and some chopped parsley ( optional)