- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Season generously with salt (the water should be sea-level salty). Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place the mascarpone, sundried tomatoes, parmesan, fresh basil, rose harissa paste, garlic and cold water in a food processor. Season lightly with salt and pepper and blitz until a chunky sauce forms.
- Drain the pasta, reserving two ladlefuls of the pasta cooking water.
- Pour the sauce into the pasta with a ladleful of pasta water. Toss until the sauce nicely coats the pasta, adding more pasta water as necessary.
- Divide between bowls, serve and enjoy!