- Chop the garlic and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stalk and then cut them into quarters.
- Put a pan of water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the fettuccine al dente and rinse them under cold water so that they do not stick.
- Clean the baby spinach.
Grilling the steak fettuccine
- Fill the grill with lump charcoal and start a fire with two firelighters on the left and right between the charcoal. Let it burn for about 5 minutes with the cover open. Place the grill grate and close the lid till the temperature is around 250℃ .
- When the kamado is up to temperature you can place the skillet so that it heats up too. Then place it on the top grid so that there is more distance between the coals and the skillet.
- Rub the steaks with some olive oil and season with some salt.
- Place the steaks on the bottom grill rack in your kamado and add the lumps of butter in the skillet.
- Wait for the butter to melt and add the garlic and mushrooms. Stir well and wait a while.
- Now add the flour and stir well until it is completely absorbed.
- In the meantime, turn the steaks. It's about three minutes per side.
- Pour the cream and bring it to boil and wait a while until it has thickened slightly.
- Now it is time to add the fettuccine and toss everything together well. This works best with a tong and make sure the sauce is all over the fettuccine.
- Add the spinach and Parmesan cheese and stir everything together again.
- Remove the steaks from the grid and let them rest under a clean kitchen towel.
- Finally you can add the tomatoes and stir everything together again.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the steak into strips and prepare the plates.
- Top it off by adding a little fresh flat-leaf parsley.
Good luck making, and greetings from GrillFun!!!