- Combine the corn flour and water in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Add the remaining teriyaki sauce ingredients and whisk until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Once you get cooking, the stir-fry comes together very quickly, so it helps to have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go.
- Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a large, non-stick frying pan, sauté pan or wok over high heat. Add the chicken thigh strips and cook, tossing frequently, until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Add another splash of vegetable oil. Add the spring onions, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add the bell peppers, green beans and spring onions and stir-fry for a further 3 to 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
- Return the chicken to the pan, add the teriyaki sauce and toss to combine. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until a glossy sauce forms. Taste and adjust seasoning then serve with steamed rice and enjoy!