- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds and cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes and mix them with the tomato cubes.
- Chop the basil and mix it together with the salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and season.
- Cut four slices of the ciabatta bread and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill the salmon with the skin on the rack over medium coals. Place the lid on the barbecue to a core temperature of 48℃.
- Grill the ciabatta slices in the meantime by placing them on the wire rack.
- Remove the ciabatta slices from the grid and coat them with tomato salsa.
- Place the salmon on the tomato salsa and sprinkle with some lemon juice if necessary.
Good luck making and lots of Grill fun!!!