- Set your slow cooker to a high heat
- Dice your chorizo and add to a pan on a medium high heat to brown it off. This will take 3-4 minutes. When done add to the slow cooker
- Slice, deseed and chop the chilli as well as the garlic and add it in the same pan you used for the chorizo on a medium high heat with a dash of olive oil. Season the chicken and sear on both sides. You want a nice even brown colour but are not looking to cook it through. It usually take 3-4 minutes a side. Once done, remove everything from the pan into the slow cooker with all the meat juices.
- Roughly chop the peppers, sweet potato, onion, carrot and tomatoes and add to the slow cooker
- Add the spices, tomato paste and salt and pepper and mix through thoroughly
- Cook for 1.5 hours stirring through a couple of times
- Finely chop up the sun dried tomatoes
- When done, remove from the slow cooker , add the oregano and sun dried tomatoes, stir through, break up the meat and leave to cool for 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 180c and remove pastry out of the fridge 30 mins prior to using
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Roll out your pastry on to a baking tray
- With a slotted spoon place the mixture onto the middle of the pastry having a border of an inch around the outside. Try not to get too much sauce the pastry too much as it will go soggy and not cook the base properly.
- Scatter over with Cheese
- Break up the olives and scatter them on top
- Make up and egg wash with the milk and egg and brush the outsides of the pastry
- Drizzle chicken mix with olive oil
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden brown
- Remove from the oven, add chopped fresh coriander and a few dollops of creme fraiche and serve!