1) Start with defrosting or prepping your shrimp. Shrimp can be thawed for 15-20 mins in a bowl filled with cold water. Once thawed, remove the shell and tail.
2) Rinse and pat shrimp dry. Season with seasonings: lemon pepper, seasoning salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika.
3) Turn on the stovetop element on medium heat, add butter and oil to the pan and add seasoned shrimp and garlic clove. Cook each side 2-3 minutes (depending on shrimp size) stirring frequently
4) Remove from heat and place on a separate plate.
5) In a large saucepan, add diced tomatoes, minced garlic, lemon juice, and white wine. Reduce over medium-high heat covered for 5-8 minutes.
6) Add 3 cups of salted water in a pot over high heat. Bring to a boil and add 2 handfuls of linguini pasta. Stir with a fork to avoid pasta from sticking together. Boil for 7-8 minutes and cook until al dente. Strain and move aside.
7) Reduce to medium-low heat and add cream, garlic powder, ground pepper, salt, and grated parmesan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8) Add pasta and shrimp to the saucepan and stir to coat the entire dish, covered for 3 minutes to complete cooking.
9) Wait until sauce thickens, season to taste, and serve!