- In a bowl, add the vermicelli noodles with boiling water until covered and soak for 5 mins.
- Drain and run with cold water. Set aside.
- In a bowl, dissolve brown sugar with 2 tablespoons boiling water. Add the garlic, ginger, red chilli, fish sauce and lime juice. Give a good mix.
- Add the prawns in the mixture, mix it well and next add the vermicelli and cucumber.
- Run through with forks to mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture on to serving plate and sprinkle mint leaves, coriander leaves, crushed cashew nuts and chilli flakes.
Ready to serve.