- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper so that there are flaps over 2 sides.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (oats, flours, baking soda, salt)
- In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add in mix ins (coconut, chocolate, pecans).
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and press down firmly with spatula.
- Sprinkle on extra toppings (coconut/chocolate) if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until edges are set and lightly browned.