- Split your sausages and place in a bowl. Add the egg, salt, pepper and paprika. Squash up with your hands.
- Skin and finely chop your Nduja and finely cube your cheese. Add to the sausage mix and work again with your hands to make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Roll out your pastry so you have the long edge nearest you. Take your mixture and lay half of the filling along the pastry leaving 3cm at each side and about 5cm from the edge nearest to you.
- Egg wash on the pastry on the side of the filling furthest away from you.
- Carefully roll over the pastry and press down using your hands. Seal the sides with your hands. Using a knife cut away the excess pastry leaving a couple of centimetres at all sides. Press down to seal the edges with a fork.
- Brush the pastry with egg then cut in to individual portions. Scatter over some onion seeds. Place back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees and place the sausage rolls on a tray and cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out and allow to cool on a tray