Start by cooking your chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 390℉
- Season your chicken with your spices and line it on a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes and flip. Bake for another 15 minutes
- Take out and place on cutting board to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
While your chicken is in the oven, make your pesto.
- Add your pesto ingredients directly into a food processor and blend until you've reached a creamy consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook your sliced mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in a stovetop pan over medium heat in truffle oil.
- Add your garlic, pepper, and truffle salt. Cook mushrooms until soft and moisture cooks off.
Now, start your pasta.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil with some salt and a dash of olive oil.
- Add in your manicotti individually and cook for 8-10 minutes (until al dente).
- Remove the manicotti from the pot and place them carefully in a colander to remove excess water.
Time to bake.
- While the pasta is cooling, slice your chicken and add it to the mushrooms. Mix well and start stuffing the manicotti with the chicken and mushroom mixture.
- Spread 1/2 the avocado pesto on the baking sheet or casserole dish and place the stuffed manicotti down.
- Pour the remainder of the avocado pesto overtop with extra parmesan cheese. Bake at 350℉ for 15 minutes. Serve while hot.