No-Bake Fruit Nut Honey Energy Bars
Jump to method
cup dried prunes.
raw pumpkin seeds.
cup raw almonds.
raw shredded coconut, optional.
edible dry rose petals, optional.
Jump to ingredients
- Prepare 8x3 rectangular silicone (for thicker bars) or 8x8 silicone forms (for thinner bars). If you do not have silicone baking forms: line an 8x3 (loaf) or 8x8 square pan with wax paper.
- Place dried apricots, dried cranberries, prunes, and honey in a food processor. Process until the mixture is fully blended and smooth.
- Break up slightly with a spatula, add raw pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts to the mixture in the food processor, and pulse a few times.
- If desired: break up the mixture one more time, add raw shredded coconut and pulse a few times.
- Remove mixture from the food processor and press it into the desired pan or silicone form. You can cover the top of the bars with an additional layer of wax paper and press an equal-sized pan to roll the top with your hand or glass to flatten completely.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove refrigerated mixture from your form or pan, place onto a wax or parchment paper, and using a lightly oiled knife (to prevent sticking) slice into bars or squares.
- Optional: Decorate the top of bars with raw shredded coconut and edible dry rosebuds.