• Preheat the grill to 180℃ and line a baking tray
with foil. If the bagel holes are small, cut away
some of the centre.
• Mash the avocado with the mayo and season with
salt and pepper and chilli flakes if desired.
• Put the bacon on the lined tray and grill for about
8-10 mins, until just crisp.
• Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof frying pan set
over a high heat, toast the cut sides of the 4
bagel bases for 1-2 mins, until golden.
• In another frying pan, cook off the mushrooms.
• Remove and spread with the guacamole.
• Heat the oil in the frying pan over a medium-high
heat and add the bagel tops, cut-side down.
• Break an egg into each hole and cook for 10-12
mins, then put the pan under the grill, until the
tops are cooked to your liking.
• Put 2 bacon medallions on each base, add
mushrooms, then sandwich with the eggy bagel