- Prepare the lamb. Take the lamb loin chops out of the fridge at least 30 mins before cooking to enlarge even cooking. Trim the thick layer of fat around the lamb chops with a sharp knife. Keep on a plate.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tbsp olive oil, dried thyme, garlic salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Season the lamb with the oil mixture on both sides.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add the lamb chops. Cook 4 mins on one side till the meat is seared. Using tongs flip over the other side and cook for an additional 4 mins. Use the tongs to turn the meat and sear the sides too.
- Transfer the lamb loin chops to a serving plate.
- Add the butter. Put in lemon juice, butter, chopped parsley. Scrape up any browned bits of the lamb stuck to the bottom. Cook for an extra minute. Turn off the heat.
- Serve the lamb chops with the sauce on top. Garnish with fresh parsley, red chili flakes, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.