- Place the sliced peaches in a bowl and mix them together with the 110 grams of sugar and vanilla extract.
- Pour the peaches into the skillet.
- Take a bowl and mix the 2 tablespoons of sugar with the flour.
- Add the butter and add it to the sugar and flour.
- Now it's time to get your hands dirty by mixing the butter with the flour and sugar with your hands until you get lumps.
- Then add the schredded coconut and mix everything with your hands.
- Crumble the mixture over the peaches in the skillet. If you think the mixture is too little, you can double the amount.
Grilling the peach coconut crumble on the BBQ
- Fill the grill with lump charcoal and start a fire with two firelighters on the left and right between the charcoal. Let it burn for about 5 minutes with the cover open, install the diffuser plate on the bottom of the rack so it sits just above the charcoal and leave for about another 5 minutes. Once the stone is warmed thoroughly close the lid and make sure the bottom and top vents are open. Close your kamado and adjust the temperature to about 180℃ At this point, almost close the the bottom vent, leaving it open just a little. Close the top vent till it's open for 1/8.
- When the temperature has reached 180℃ you can put the skillet on the grill grate. Close the lid for 40 minuts till the crumble is golden and crisp.
- Serve the peach coconut crumble warm with vanilla ice-cream.
Good luck making, and greetings from GrillFun!!!