pre heat oven 180 or 160 Fan
If you are using frozen ingredients make sure these have thawed out first.
- Line your pie tins with the short crust pastry and place in the fridge
- In a large bowl add your Potato, corn beef onion and seasonings including the garlic granules and thoroughly mix.
- Remove the pie case or cases from the fridge and generously fill
- Cover in the Puff pasty trim and crimp brush with the egg yolk and place back in the fridge to rest for 30 mins
- After 30 mins remove and brush with the egg a gain sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and place in your preheated oven for 30 mins, check and if needed a little more check every 10 mins until deep golden brown