- Preheat the oven at 170℃.
- Grease and line you cake tin with parchment paper.
- Separate the eggs into two bowls.
- Chop the chocolate and melt in a microwave or using bain-marie, make sure to don't overheat.
- In a big mixing bowl pour the melted chocolate and whisk in the olive oil, light brown suagr and the lime zest. Add then the egg yolks one at a time, then the hazelnut flour and maldon salt.
- Using a mixer, whip the egg whites until they start to foam, add gradually caster sugar, whipping until the egg whites form stiff peaks, but not too firm.
- Fold the meringue in the chocolate base, working delicately with a spatula from the botton to the top and add some of the raspeberries.
- Pour the mix in the tin, scatter the remaining raspeberries on top and push them in gently, finish with maldon salt.
- Bake for 30/35 minutes.
Bake until a skewer inserted in the middle come out completely clean.
The surface will crack a bit, it's totally fine. Let cool completely and serve with extra raspberries and some whipped creme fraiche.