- Preheat your oven to 165℃ .
- Melt your butter and chocolate together until smooth and completely melted.
- In a separate bowl, whisk your eggs and sugar together until pale and glossy. This should take around 3 minutes with an electric whisk.
- Pour your melted chocolate and butter into your whisked eggs and keep mixing.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa into the mix and whisk until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Pour your brownie batter into a parchment lined tin measuring 10 inch by 8 inch.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes. If you leave for any longer your brownie will be too dry.
- You can eat your brownie while still warm, but I personally like to leave mine to cool and eat from the fridge.