This recipe calls for a food processor and lots of flavour!
Here's all you gotta do:
- Drain your can of chickpeas and reserve the liquid in a separate bowl for later. Rinse peas and add to the food processor.
- Add your reserved chick pea liquid (aquafaba), garlic cloves, tahini, cumin, washed parsley with stems removed, tahini, lemon juice, salt & pepper, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Mix carefully to make sure all the chickpeas have been blended. It should have a smooth consistency and not too "pasty".
- Remove from food processor and garnish with 1 tbsp olive oil, cumin, and extra parsley.
- Serve with chopped veggies, warm pita, chips, or use on sandwiches!
P.S., the garlic flavour will set in the longer you let it sit! I personally like to put it in the fridge for 30 minutes at least and take out before serving!