- Heat your oven to 220℃ / fan 200℃. Add the spice mix ingredients to a small bowl and mix until well-incorporated.
- Place the diced sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper and half of the spice mix. Toss to coat, ensuring that the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Line a large baking tray with foil and grease lightly with extra-virgin olive oil. Transfer the seasoned sweet potatoes to the tray and spread in an even, single layer. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing once halfway through.
- Place the chicken thigh fillets in the large bowl you used to season the sweet potatoes – no need to wash it. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper and the other half of the spice mix. Toss to coat, ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated.
- Line another large baking tray with foil and grease lightly with extra-virgin olive oil. Arrange the chicken in a single layer on the tray. When the potatoes have been in the oven for 15 minutes, add the chicken and roast for the remaining 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prep your veggies and sides. I’ve gone with guacamole (get the recipe here), tenderstem broccoli and green beans, but you can go with whatever you like. Assemble the bowls, serve and enjoy!