- Dry roast poha in the pan for 2 to 3 mins on medium heat. Rinse the poha on a strainer. Keep aside.
- Keep a little bit of tomato, coconut, onion and chilies aside for garnish.
- In a bowl add the rest of the chopped onion, green chilies, grated coconut, sugar, salt and lime juice.
- Add the rinsed poha to it. Mix everything and keep aside for 8-10 mins.
- In a pan heat oil. Fry the peanuts on a mesh ion flame. Keep aside.
- In the remaining oil temper the oil with mustard seeds, asafetida, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Let it splutter.
- Pour tadka on the soaked poha. Mix gently.
- Garnish with fried peanuts, grated ginger, the reserved chopped tomatoes, onion, chilies, grated coconut and coriander leaf.
- Serve immediately.