Thick Bunny Pancakes
Just because you’re vegan 🌱 doesn’t mean you ONLY eat plants! Try these thick and delicious bunny shaped pancakes to prove all the vegan haters wrong.
Jump to method
Dairy Free Milk
Pinch of Salt
Jump to ingredients
You can substitute a flax egg for :
-25 g dairy free yogurt
-25 g applesauce
- Blend all your ingredients together. Make sure there are no lumps or chunky pieces.
- pre-heat your bunny shaped pan and spread some butter or oil spray on the pan.
- Add 1-3 tbsp of your batter into your pan (depending on the size of your pan)
- cook the pancake until bubbles start to form or approx 1-2 minutes
- flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Serve on a plate and add your fav toppings. I added a crushed sugar-free chocolate cookie, raisins, maple syrup and crushed dark chocolate