- Place the sliced chicken thigh fillets in a bowl. Add the smoked paprika, season with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper and toss to coat, ensuring the chicken is evenly seasoned.
- Heat a splash of extra-virgin olive oil in a large Dutch oven or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the red onion and season with a pinch of sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper. Cook, stirring often, until softened, around 5 minutes.
- Add the nduja, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. As it heats, it will begin to melt. Once melted, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes, then add the bell peppers and cook, stirring constantly, for another 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, season with salt and stir to combine. Add the stock and stir to combine.
- Bring everything to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer gently until the rice has absorbed all the liquid and is cooked through, around 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!