- Sit the chicken in a mix of buttermilk/milk and hot sauce of your choice for a minimum of 2 hours. No set measure for this, all depends how spicy you like it.
- Take your flour and cornflour mix and add in all the spices.
- mix the spices into the flour mix until all incorporated.
- Make and egg wash mix and whack in a bowl.
- Take your chicken out of the milk/hot sauce mix and shake off excess.
- Add to the flour mix ensure all is covered.
- Shake off excess flour and put in the egg wash.
- Shake off excess egg wash and add to the flour mix.
- Deep fry between 8-12 minutes or until evenly a deep golden colour all over.