CREAMY VEGETABLE PASTA
I am obsessed with pasta, there is so many ways to enjoy pasta and honestly I don't think anyone could ever get tired of eating pasta...If you do please contact me because we need to talk...
1) Cook linguine per pack instructions.
2) Fry the broccolini in oil over medium heat until tender, then add peppers and sundried tomatoes. Stir to combine.
3) Take some of the pasta water and add it to the veggies together with the cream and parmesan and simmer the sauce for a minute. Season the sauce
4) Using tongs, transfer the pasta to the creamy sauce and mix through until the pasta is well coated with the sauce.
5) Add the basil and adjust seasonings and Serve immediately.