For the seasoning.....
- Take all the ingredients and mix well in a bowl making sure all is well incorporated
For the Sea Bass and Vegetables.....
- Pre heat the oven to 190c
- Remove the celeriac skin, then roughly chop with the sweet potato. Leave them chunky in size.
- Add to a saucepan of cold water and bring to the boil
- As soon as it boils, remove from the heat and drain
- Chop the onion and peppers and put them in a mixing bowl. Keep them nice and chunky in size too
- Add the celeriac and sweet potato
- Drizzle some olive oil over the vegetables as well as salt and pepper and toss through
- Add your desired amount of Jerk seasoning and toss through the vegetables ensuring all is coated
- Add the vegetables to a baking tray with the garlic cloves and roast for 10 minutes
- While the vegetables are cooking, stuff each fish in the belly with half a lemon, a garlic clove, and some parsley (this doesn't have to be neat)
- Rub the skin on both sides in jerk seasoning, some salt and pepper, then drizzle with olive oil
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and toss them through. Add another drizzle of olive oil too
- Place the fish on top of the vegetables and place back into the oven and cook for 20 minutes
- Remove the tray from the oven and remove all the stuffed items from the belly.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Then serve either on the tray, or plate it up with the fish on top of the vegetables. EASY!