1) Preheat the oven to 200℃ and then cut two large squares of foil to bake your salmon in or i like to use a small dish and cover the top with foil instead!
2) In a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients - stock, lemon juice, garlic and sriracha.
3) Season the salmon fillets and place each fillet on the foil or in your oven safe dish, then place your choice of veg alongside the salmon.
4) Then, (if your using foil, create a bowl shape around the salmon) and drizzle the sauce over the salmon fillets and veg, before adding in a few butter cubes to each parcel.
5) Wrap up your foil parcel or cover your dish - not too tight as you want the hot air to be able to circulate. Then place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
6) Once cooked, i like to serve mine with either a side of potatoes or rice to absorb all that amazing sauce!