QUICK & EASY BLACK BEAN BURGER
1. Preheat oven to 1800
2. Rinse BLACK BEANS and lay them on a tin foil lined oven tray & bake them for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add soy sauce, hot sauce, ketchup and stir to mix. Set aside for late use.
4. Toast 2 slices of bread. When your toast is ready add it to your food processor, Blitz until you have breadcrumbs set aside in a bowl. (Sub with store bought breadcrumbs)
5. In a food processor, add your black beans, eggs, coriander, chilli powder, paprika, cumin, bread crumbs, onion & chillies,2 olive oil. Process until the beans have broken down or place beans in a bowl and using a masher, mash until the beans have broken down. Then add all the ingredients and mix until ingredients fully combined.
6. Then, using your hands, form the mixture into sizeable patties.
7. For Stove Top, in a hot non-stick pan over medium heat, add the remaining olive oil and fry the burger on each side for a minute. Once you have flipped onto one side, brush the patties with the burger sauce then flip and repeat on the other side. Alternatively, these can either be baked of grilled. Set aside.
FOR MASHED AVOCADO
1. Mash the avocado with a fork.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients mix & season to taste...Set Aside
SAUCE FOR BURGER
1. In a small bowl add all the sauces (nandos lemon & herb sauce, vegan mayo from Hellmanns, Ketchup Sriracha, whole grain mustard ,Nandos Perrinaise).
2. Mix well until that have incorporated & you have a pinkish-orangish -redish sauce...Store in the fridge
Serve with any other toppings of your choice.