Crunchy Cabbage & Tofu Salad with Charred Veg and Zesty Oriental Dressing
This crunchy Oriental salad is an addicting combo of crisp vibrant veggies with crunchy toasted peanuts drizzled with the most irresistibly delicious dressing.
Literally a flavour/ texture lovers dream and so crazy easy to make… it can be a main meal in it’s own right but also pairs beautifully with grilled fish or meat, it’s light and refreshing yet satisfying too. Vibrant, beautiful and an extraordinarily delicious explosion of flavours and textures in every bite!!
- Place the tender stem broccoli, green beans and shiitake mushrooms on a large plate, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Cook the veggies on a hot griddle pan or BBQ until the broccoli and beans are charred but still crunchy and the mushrooms are cooked through, set aside
- Make the dressing by whisking together the soya sauce, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, green chilli and 3 tbsp oil
- Mix all the vegetables and the dressing together in a large bowl until well combined
- Transfer the dressed salad to your serving platter and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts
- Serve immediately and enjoy!