- Start by dicing red onions into fine cube pieces. And then chop your garlic into superfine pieces.
- Please 45 g of ground beef into a bowl.
- Chopped garlic into superfine pieces. Add in 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of pepper. 1 tablespoonful of (Caribbean) mixed spice. Add in 1 tsp of Dijon mustard, or whole-grain mustard. Adding in one egg, as well as fresh breadcrumbs
- Mix in all these ingredients together until fully infused within the ground beef. Once that sets: neatly mould them into bite size piece meatballs using your hands.
- With this quantity measurements you can make up to 8 or 12 meatballs.
- Grate your potatoes, squeeze out the access water from the potato and then Add to a ball. Crack 2/3 eggs. Add a pinch of salt and pepper mix together and leave to one side ready to pan fry to make your hashbrowns.
- Add some olive oil to the pan once that’s heated up, grab a spoonful of your hash brown And drop this into the pan of medium too hot to oil. Cook One side until golden brown and then flip over to the other side. Follow this method of all hashbrowns and then once that’s done put to a warmer or into the oven to keep warmed.
- MEATBALLS: Once that’s ready, put virgin olive oil or butter into your pot or pan. Once that is heated up: add in your meatballs. Pan fry these until they turn a Golden brownish colour.
- Now all your meatballs are golden brown. Add in chopped red onions.Start that altogether in the pot and once Your onions start to sweat, add in 180 g tomatoes. Leave it to simmer and then add basil to enhance the flavour. Adding a teaspoon of butter, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Leave that to bubble for 20 more seconds and then transfer your meatballs into a plating ceramic bowl -One that can be put in the oven
- Once you have your meatballs into your ceramic bowl add smoker mozzarella cheese on top. Please this into the oven at 180℃ for five minutes.
- Once that’s done you should have a golden rich colour. From your melted cheese. Take this mixture out of the oven, garnish with fresh basil leaves and The dish is ready to serve! Enjoy!