- In a small bowl, mix the garlic powder, turmeric, garam masala, ground cumin, tandoori spice mix (if using) and salt. Place the beaten egg in another bowl and the panko breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Pat the fish dry using a paper towel. Dredge the fish in the spice mixture ensuring both sides are evenly coated, then the egg and finally the panko breadcrumbs, pressing down lightly until the crumbs stick. Spray both sides with oil.
- For the air fryer, air fry at 200 degrees C. until about for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through until crispy and lightly golden.
For the chips:
- Place the cut potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes. This process removes the extra starch from the outer. Drain them onto a kitchen towel and pat them dry.
- Season the chips with salt & pepper to taste and olive oil. Using a spoon mix them well to coat the potatoes all over.
- Arrange the chips in the air fryer trays.
- Air fry at to 180℃ and 18 minutes turning 5 to 6 mins for even crispness
- Once cooked to your liking, toss the chips in the chilli powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl