1) Start by preparing you'r quiche-base. Cut your cold butter into smaller pieces, and place into a bowl with the flour and salt. Knead everything together using you'r hands. Roll into a ball and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
2) Dice you'r onions and saute in a pan. Add your Spinach and heat until everything is well cooked. Put aside and let it coll for a bit
3) Prepare your Quiche-filling by stirring together the chickpea-flour and milk. Depending on what type of chickpea-flour you'r using, you might have to add a bit ore milk or water. Add your spinach and onions and add salt and pepper to taste (you might want to add other spices you fancy, so feel free to add whatever you'r heart desires)
4) Roll out you'r base and place in a baking-pan
5)Add your base into the dough
6) Cut tomatoes in half and place them on top of your quiche
7) place into the oven at 180° Fahrenheit and bake for about 30 minutes
8) Let the quiche cool for a bit before serving