Here's all you have to do to whip up this salad in 20 minutes!
- Snap the bottom of the asparagus (last 2 inches) and then boil asparagus for 10 minutes.
- While boiling, chop your carrots, hearts of palm, red pepper, tomatoes, avocado, and fresh herbs.
- Remove asparagus and shock in a bowl of ice and water (ice bath) for 5 minutes
- Start on your dressing in a small bowl; add your lemon juice, minced garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs.
- Remove asparagus from the ice bath and gently pat dry (you want the dressing to take to it).
- Slice asparagus in half, or bite-size pieces and add to large salad bowl. Add your sliced veggies and dressing. Mix well and serve!
- *If you want to let the flavour set in, place it in the fridge until you're ready to serve!